Transition Extreme Opportunities; Partnerships, Sponsorship & Volunteering
Transition Extreme is a successful, sustainable social enterprise and charity. The revenue generated by the sports facilities provides funding for our variety of youth programmes, but we rely on corporate partnerships and volunteers to maximise the benefits the centre can offer the local communities. We have a number of opportunities available to companies and individuals:
Aligning your brand with Transition Extreme can hugely beneficial as it can:
- Engage Customers
- Productive Employees
- Multi-channel Marketing
- Attracting Investment
- CSR – Demonstration of your commitment to corporate social responsibility
There is a variety of sponsorship opportunities available at Transition Extreme, from centre sponsorship, youth programme development support to event sponsorship and advertising. We have something for every budget that will suit your CSR needs.
At Transition Extreme we are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us with projects in our local communities and here in the centre. From assisting us in delivering key elements of our youth development programmes to helping paint, there is a task for everyone.
There are a range if benefits associated through working in partnership with Transition Extreme. We would be delighted to discuss these with you further, however these may include:
- Company logo presence at Transition Extreme Sports Centre
- Sponsor branded images in both the Climbing Wall & Skatepark
- Acknowledgement on Transition Extreme website & promotional materials
- Feature in Transition blogs and Facebook site
- Invitation to Transition Extreme events and promotions
- Plasma Screen Logo or Advert played on 3 × 37” LCD high definition TV screens – in main foyer, café and recreation areas
- Option to promote development of new skills, awareness and interests in your workforce through support with programme delivery via volunteering.
Through supporting and working with Transition Extreme, your staff will have a long-lasting impact on the success and sustainability of our charity and the local young people we serve.